This week on Canvas, our podcast about iOS productiveness ^(http://relay.fm/canvas), Federico and I (in particular Federico) drop critical wisdom on third birthday party iOS mail shoppers.
What are they excellent for? The place do they’ve laborious barriers? Which of them are the most productive? Federico makes his selections and explains how those shoppers can hook into different portions of your workflow to in reality reinforce your mail processing on iOS.
You’ll subscribe to Canvas at Relay.fm/canvas ^(http://relay.fm/canvas) or for your podcast participant of selection.
- Apple Mail
- Spark ^(https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spark-like-your-email-again/id997102246?mt=8&uo=4)
- Dispatch ^(https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dispatch-email-meets-gtd-textexpander/id642022747?mt=8&uo=4)
- Airmail ^(https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/airmail-your-mail-with-you/id993160329?mt=8&uo=4)
- Email by means of EasilyDo ^(https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/email-easilydo-mail/id922793622?mt=8&uo=4)
- Google Inbox ^(https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/inbox-by-gmail-new-email-app/id905060486?mt=8&uo=4)
- Gmail ^(https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gmail-email-from-google/id422689480?mt=8&uo=4)
- Microsoft Outlook ^(https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-outlook-email-calendar/id951937596?mt=8&uo=4)
- Polymail ^(https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/polymail-simple-beautiful/id1082058386?mt=8&uo=4)