Guide | Flash Firmware Android LG X Cam Using LG Flash Tool 2017.
Flash Firmware LG X Cam. Below you can learn how to flash or install a new firmware into your Android LG X Cam, we use LG flash tool 2017 to help write the kdz firmware to LG device. Use this guide to fix a bootloop or unbrick your LG X Cam phone. When you Lg phone bootloop, it will only start and then stuck for a long time at LG logo. And then it will reboot again and will return to the previous screen. Before you bring your LG X Cam to the service center, it’s better you fix this problem by yourself first. Simply read these instructions guide below carefully step by step until you understand. And yu can try applied this guide on your LG X Cam phone. But we don’t give any guarantee to your phone after flashing process. You can leave any comments or say thanks if you have successfully flashing firmware on your LG X Cam.
Ok, I think as the LG X Cam you will understand what I mean above. Before this task started below you can read more about your LG X Cam specs.
- This device is known as LG K580 at Europe.
- LG X Cam was released at 2017, February.
- This device comes with 5.2 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Powered by Octa-core 1.14 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, MediaTek MT6753 chipset, and Mali-T720MP3 GPU.
- Also supported by 2 GB of RAM for quick applications response.
- Featured with Dual 13 MP + 5 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash at the primary camera, and 8 MP of the secondary camera to capture your best moments.
- LG X Cam runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
- And, Non-removable Li-Ion 2520 mAh battery for long life stand by.
Ok, the information above will help you to describe LG X Cam specifications. And now we can proceed this guide to flash a new firmware to your phone.
1. To start following this guide you must provide a firmware that appropriates with your phone model. To get the firmware you can try one of two methods below.
– One, you can download the firmware by yourself with your phone IMEI number and your favorites browser. see the following guide to download the firmware.
– Two, you can directly download the kdz firmware from the following link. This kdz available for Poland and United Kingdom
2. LG Flashtool 2017. Use this tool to help flash a firmware to your LG phone.
3. LG driver. This driver used to communicate between your phone and the computer.
4. LG mobile support tool and install it on your computer.
Guide to Flash LG X Cam.
1. You need to extract or unzip Kdz firmware and LG Flash tool file previously downloaded at prerequisite above. For easy access these files you can put all file at the desktop folder.
2. The flashing process will take a while, it will drain your battery capacity. We recommend to fully charge your battery.
3. Make sure LG driver is correctly installed on your computer, this driver will help you to detect your LG X Cam on your computer or PC.
4. You can try to install Visual C++ Runtime Library if any error issue during installing LG driver.
Once everything ready. now, launch the LG flash tool 2017 as administrator. (right click at LG Flashtool2014.exe – select run as administrator).
|run as administrator – LG flash tool|
6. Once the LG Flashtool 2017 window is launched. Now you can set this windows as the following guide.
|lg flash tool – flash LG X cam|
- Number 1: At Select type, you can choose CDMA or 3GQCT
- Number 2: Select DIAG at phone mode drop down menu.
- Number 3: You can click folder icon to load kdz firmware into LG flash tool.
- Number 4: Just click normal flash, it will Flash ROM without losing any data. But at the other case you can select CSE flash if you want to upgrading from a stock firmware, but it will wipe everything on your phone.
7. If you click the normal flash button, then you will see next window as shown at the picture below. On this window, you can continue the process by click Start button
|lg flash tool – flash LG X Cam|
8. Now, you will see country & Language window, on this window click clear phone software update registry button.
Now, go to your phone and turn off your LG X Cam.10.
Then connect your LG X Cam to the computer via USB cable while press and hold Volume Up
Release volume up
button when your LG X Cam enter download mode. with firmware update written at the top of your LG X Cam screen.
|enter download mode LG|
12. Now, back to LG Flash tool 2017 window (country & Language window), you can select “Different” from the country list and then “English” from the language list. On this window don’t tick the Smartphone upgrade checkbox, and now you can click OK button.
Then, you will automatically launch LG Mobile Support Tool window on a screen.
|LG Mobile Support tool|
14. Just wait for the flashing process until it done. It will take a while depending on firmware size and phone models.
15. Once progress bar reaches 100% completed, your LG X Cam will reboot automatically, and you can click the exit button.
16. Now you can safely disconnect your LG X Cam from the computer.
17. Make sure your phone boot smooth and normally, if you see any error or your phone only stuck on LG logo again you can repeat previous guide to flash your phone again.
18. But, if your phone boot normally and you can see phone menu, you can continue to make first set up as the first time you bought this LG X Cam.