Nowadays we proportion How to Enable VoLTE on LeEco Le Max 2. Le Max 2 is a flagship instrument from LeEco which working on Corporate’s^( and has robust . However many customers are dissatisfied for the reason that telephone lacks VoLTE capability. However should you omit the VoLTE characteristic on Le Max 2, then you might be in the best position right here we proportion How to Enable VoLTE on LeEco Le Max 2.
Thank you to XDA member^( who supply the patch to permit VoLTE for LeEco Le Max2. To Enable VoLTE on Le Max 2, you want ^( with ^( on your telephone. This patch is for Le Max 2 and dealing completely on AOKP ROM and possibly paintings on different ROM additionally. Apply the under step to permit VoLTE on LeEco Le Max 2.
- Apply the stairs accurately in a different way chances are you’ll brick your instrument. We aren’t liable for any harm to your telephone.
- It is going to erase all of your information, so we recommend you first to take a ^( after which continue.
- Make sure that your telephone has a minimum of 50-60% charged to save you the unintended shutdown in-between the method.
Obtain VoLTE Patch for Le Max 2
How to Enable VoLTE on LeEco Le Max 2
- First, ^( . Should you already had a customized restoration put in on your instrument then skip this step.
- Obtain VoLTE patch from above and reserve it on your instrument.
- Now Boot your instrument into restoration mode by way of press and grasp “Quantity Up + Energy Button”
- Now you’re going to input into restoration mode. Now in TWRP, create a ^( (Advisable) of your instrument for more secure aspect, if anything else is going fallacious.
- Now, Move to Set up and find the VoLTE Patch zip record & swipe to Set up the record.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache once more and Reboot your instrument.
That is the best way to Enable VoLTE on LeEco Le Max 2. Tell us if in case you have any questions. Keep hooked up with us by way of^( , ^( , and ^( to learn extra such useful posts.
The put up^( gave the impression first on ^( .