|HTC Nexus 9 – White (Img: SlashGear)|
oogle formally launched Android 7.0 Nougat on August 22. Whilst to be had for a few different Nexus units, the corporate had promised that Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 LTE will obtain the recent OS within the coming weeks. Following the discharge of Android 7.0 for Nexus 6 in advance this week, now we’re seeing the replace being despatched out to Nexus 9 LTE. You’ll be able to now replace your HTC Nexus 9 LTE to Android 7.0 Nougat over-the-air.
This Nexus 9 LTE replace comprises the safety patch of September, that is atypical due to the fact Nexus 6 won October’s safety patch.I t’s the recent replace to be had on your Nexus 9 LTE and Google may most certainly ship October’s safety patch with some other OTA replace. Please practice this information to replace Nexus 9 LTE to Android 7.0 Nougat.
Essential Issues To-DO ahead of replace Nexus 9 LTE to Android 7.0 Nougat
- Create a backup of all necessary knowledge on your Nexus 9 software. Making a Nandroid backup of your tool is very beneficial.
- Obtain and set up USB drivers for Nexus 9 on your pc.
- Allow USB debugging choice through urgent Menu > Settings > Programs. Navigate and faucet on Developer Choices to be sure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that Android SDK is put in on your gadget and you might have revel in running downloading and putting in information with it.
- Be sure that your Nexus 9 contains greater than 70% of rate.
How to replace Nexus 9 LTE to Android 7.0 Nougat NRD90R
Required information: Obtain Android 7.0 for Nexus 9 (LTE). When you obtain required information, practice the stairs under to flash NRD90R Android 7.0 Nougat on Nexus 9 LTE.
- Flip Nexus 9 off and attach it the use of a USB cable.
- Now, get started the tool in Fastboot mode (Please just remember to have Fastboot and ADB already arrange and in a position to use): flip off your software. Then, press and hang Quantity Up, Energy and House buttons till you spot the Fastboot mode. You’ll see a START choice on the most sensible of the display.
- Move to the downloaded folder volantis-NRD90R and reproduction / paste all of the information to your Fastboot listing. Your Fastboot listing will have to be the platform-equipment folder within the Android SDK listing.
Unencumber the bootloader:
- fastboot oem release – make sure.
- From the manufacturing unit photographs information on your Fastboot listing (platform-equipment folder), additionally run the next command relying on your running gadget:
Home windows: Run flash-all.bat
Mac: Run flash-all.sh the use of Terminal
Linux: Run flash-all.sh
As soon as the script finishes operating, your Nexus 9 will reboot.
Congratulation’s !!! Your Nexus 9 is now operating on the recent Android 7.0 Nougat. For extra main points, please learn the reputable directions.