Man dies after electrocuting himself by charging his iPhone in the bath

iphone-lightning-charger Man dies after electrocuting himself by charging his iPhone in the bath iOs ^(http://bgr.com/2017/03/20/iphone-danger-electrocution-bath-shower/)

A man in London, England was electrocuted and pronounced dead in his home after attempting to charge his iPhone while using it in the bath. According to a report from the Daily Mail ^(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4322932/Man-32-dies-charging-iPhone-bath.html), Richard Bull’s body was first discovered by his wife, who initially assumed he had been attacked based on the severity of the burns.

Continue reading… ^(http://bgr.com/2017/03/20/iphone-danger-electrocution-bath-shower/)

Trending right now:

  1. Galaxy S8 leaks: The 10 biggest leaks you missed over the weekend ^(http://bgr.com/2017/03/20/galaxy-s8-plus-release-date-us-almost-here-leaks-roundup/)
  2. Nintendo finally issued a formal response to the biggest problem people have with the Switch ^(http://bgr.com/2017/03/20/nintendo-switch-stock-biggest-problem-remains/)
  3. Bloomberg: Apple is working on multiple exciting new AR features for the iPhone 8 ^(http://bgr.com/2017/03/20/iphone-8-rumors-ar-features-ar-glasses/)

YBhcjODNlMg Man dies after electrocuting himself by charging his iPhone in the bath iOs

Marshmallow

Marshmallow Man, AppMarsh.com blog spiritual leader, has strived to make AppMarsh an independent and free blog from world monetary system. He and his followers are exiled by Google monster.