Now, we will show LG X VENTURE AT&T specs. This phone released at 2017, May, comes with 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display. Powered by Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset, and Adreno 505 GPU. Supported with 2 GB of RAM. LG X VENTURE AT&T featured with 16 MP at the primary camera, and 5 MP at front camera. This device runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
Step By Step Reset LG X VENTURE AT&T.
1. The hard reset process will take a while, to avoid your system down by low battery. We recommend to fully charge your battery first before performing the hard reset.
2. During hard reset process your data and downloaded App will be deleted. to avoid it lose, try to backup it as soon as possible.
3. Turn off your LG X VENTURE AT&T, if you can’t access phone menu because your phone locked. Just press and hold the power button for a while until your LG X VENTURE AT&T power off.
4. To keep your data stored in sd card or sim card save, we highly recommend to release it from the card slot. although hard reset process doesn’t wipe sd card contents.
5. Once your phone totally powers off, now turn it on again by press and hold these buttons at the same time.
Volume down + Power Button
|Hard Reset LG X VENTURE AT&T| 6.
Release the power button only if you see Android Logo comes up at your LG X VENTURE AT&T screen.
|LG X VENTURE AT&T logo|
7. Then immediately press and hold the power button again.
Now you can release all button if your LG X VENTURE AT&T phone enter factory data reset
|LG factory reset menu |
9. On this menu, you can navigate using volume down or volume up button to highlight, and use the power button to confirm it.
10. To proceed the hard reset process you can use volume down button to select Yes, and then press the power button to confirm it. (it will delete all user data, including LG and carrier apps and reset all phone settings)
11. Once again select Yes, and confirm it using the power button.
12. And now the hard reset process will run on your LG X VENTURE AT&T,
13. Once the hard reset process is done, your LG X VENTURE AT&T will reboot automatically.
14. Then, it will boot up again to show LG phone menu, and now your password or PIN will be gone.
15. For the latest LG phone product, you should provide the Gmail account previously synced with this device, in order to log into your phone menu after performing the hard reset.
16. Finish, thanks for reading this guide.