Vivo has introduced the release of Y55L, an upgraded model of the Y51L introduced in January 2016, in India. The Y55L gives a cut up-monitor function for multitasking and a singular eye coverage mode that guarantees at ease display brightness by way of decreasing blue gentle that reasons pressure on the eyes.
Vivo Y55L Specs
- Running Device: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 2.6
- Show: 13.21cm (5.2-inch) HD (1280 × 720)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa-center 1.4GHz
- RAM: 2GB
- Inner Garage: 16GB; expandable as much as 128GB with microSD card
- Digital camera: 8MP rear digital camera | 5MP entrance digital camera
- Battery: 2650mAh
Priced at ₹11,980 ($one hundred eighty), the Y55L will probably be to be had throughout on-line and offline shops in two colours – Gold and Area Gray.
The corporate has additionally introduced the appointment of Kent Cheng as the new CEO for India operations. Cheng joined Vivo early this yr, and in his present position, he’s going to be construction robust presence of the logo throughout the united states of america thru advertising, gross sales, and powerful customer support community. Vivo entered India in the past due 2014 and recently has its presence in greater than four hundred towns with over 15,000 shops throughout the u . s ..