OPPO Reno is already an enchanting smartphone design-wise, however ColorOS 6 has methods that may make it stand out extra.
How to make your smartphone stand out with the OPPO Reno?
5 hidden features of OPPO Reno’s ColorOS 6
ColorOS 6 has some new features that take benefit of Reno’s panoramic display. It additionally has a refreshed interface from house display structure, app icons, font sizes, and background colours. Here are some methods that ColorOS 6 has that may make the Reno a stand out revel in.
1. Screen-Off Gestures – Convenience Aid is a brand new gesture keep an eye on function that permits customers to arrange explicit gestures that may allow software even if the telephone is locked. You can turn on this through going to Settings > Convenience Aid > Gesture and Motion > Screen-Off Gestures > Activate Screen-Off Gestures. Specific movements such because the V gesture turns the flashlight on, O for the digicam, and double-tap to show the display on to call a couple of.
2. Split-screen multitasking – The large display actual property is very best for Split Screen multitasking. You can open two apps, equivalent to Facebook and YouTube, on the identical time. You can flip this selection through going to Settings > App Split Screen > Turn on App Split Screen. You can now turn on this option through doing a three-finger swipe gesture.
3. Full-screen digicam – You can use the entire panoramic display as a full-screen viewfinder. Activate it within the digicam app through going into commonplace picture mode > Settings icon > Photo Ratio > Full Screen. You can now use the entire display with out other toolbars.
4. Gesture selfie – You too can use hand gestures when taking a bunch selfie. Activate the hand gesture through going into the digicam app’s settings and turn Gesture to Take Photo choice on. You can now lift your palm against the digicam to cause a shot.
5. Smart Assistant – The Smart Assistant may be to be had that may create fast get admission to shortcuts for Weather, Steps Tracker, Calendar, Quick Functions, and Favorite Contacts. You can move to Settings > Smart Services > Smart Assistant. You can then swipe proper in the house display to look the Smart Assistant Dashboard. To know extra about OPPO Reno, learn right here.
Marshmallow Android is BT Ireland’s Head of Sales for Republic of Ireland domestic multi-site companies, indigenous MNCs and public sector accounts. He is responsible for the direction and control of all sales activity in the region. He has over 10 years management experience from high growth start-ups to more established businesses. He’s led teams in Ireland, India and China across various industries (ICT, On-Line Recruitment, Corporate Training and International Education). View more posts