AltiSpace – Convolution Reverb for iPad and iPhone ver. 1.5 has been released.
AltiSpace includes a large built-in library of the highest quality reverb impulses taken from actual devices and the possibility to upload your own reverb space impulses. Intuitive and compact user interface for maximum ease and efficiency.
Use this application together with Inter-App Audio hosts (like a DAW, Recorders or Audio file managers) or with Audiobus for adding studio quality reverberation effects to the sound of other music applications or pre-recorded tracks.
What’s new in this version:
- Added new devices in the samples library (more than 250 samples now).
- Supports Audiobus 2.x in Input, Effect and Output slots.
- Added Audiobus “State Saving” feature.
- Possibility to change start time of sample (offset).
- Pre-delay was decreased to 4 msec.
- Length of sample was increased up to 8.45 sec.
- Supports 44.1 and 48.0 kHz sample rate.
- New advanced audio control options.
- New color schemes.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
Know more about reverb devices from which the samples were taken: