Cube Call Recorder ACR Premium v2.2.115
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Cube Call Recorder lets you easily record your incoming and outgoing phone calls and conversations in the most popular VOIP apps.
Cube Call Recorder supports:
– Phone calls;
– more coming soon!
Crystal Clear Sound Quality!
Cube Call Recorder lets you record your calls and conversations in the best possible quality.
Easy to Use!
Record your calls when and how it’s comfortable for you:
– Automatically record every call. Record each conversation the moment it starts;
– Automatically record selected contacts. Create a list of people you want to record every conversation with;
– Manual recording. Tap the record button mid-call to record only the selected conversations or parts of them;
– In-App playback. Cube ACR has a built-in file explorer for managing your recordings, playing them, deleting on the fly or exporting to other services or devices;
– Smart speaker switching. Bring the phone to your ear on playback to switch from loudspeaker to earspeaker to privately listen to your recordings.
– Starred recordings. appmarsh important calls and filter them for quick access;
– Call back and open contacts right from the app.
Tune It Up for Yourself!
Easily setup Cube Call Recorder ACR to make it better and more comfortable to work with:
– Multiple audio source. Choose the audio source to use for recording conversations on your device for better quality and compatibility;
– Skip short calls. Don’t want to record brief talks? Set Cube Call Recorder to ignore them;
– Simple controls. Easily manage your recording process using the minimalistic and functional controls widget.
Works on tablets.
Even if your device doesn’t support cellular calls, you can use Cube Call Recorder to record Skype, Viber, and WhatsApp conversations.
If it doesn’t work on your device or you hear only yourself on playback, try changing the recording source in the Settings, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Help us improve Cube Call Recorder!
Below you can find the list of devices where VoIP call recording feature is mostly supported. Please, add your observation and experience as comments next to a relevant device.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … eIGrPtOwq0
The legislation regarding phone call recording vary in different countries and states. Please, make sure that you’re not breaking the legislation of your or your callee/caller country. Always notify the callee/caller that your conversation will be recorded and ask for their permission.
If you have any questions or issues, please, send us a message at cube.call.recordergmail.com
– Fix for Lenovo K8 Plus + Oreo.
Premium features unlocked
This app has no advertisements
Statistics: Posted by^( — Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:23 am