Lock Me Out Freedom from phone addiction v4.4.0 (Premium)
Requirements: Android 5.0+
Overview: Can’t put your phone down? Are you addicted to your cell phone?
Lock Me Out is a powerful application that allows you to lock yourself out of your device!
To uninstall on^( 7.1 and older, you must first toggle “Device administrator” off from inside the app or from the system settings.
• Choose apps allowed during a lockout*
• Lock out to lock screen
• Lock yourself out completely (screen off)*
• Quick lock buttons (15m, 30m, 1h, 2h, 3h)
• Lock until X time
• Lock later from X – X time
• Schedule regular daily lockouts
• Automatic lockouts based on your usage
• Usage monitor for daily statistics of screen-on time, number of unlocks, and unlock rate
• Notifications that warn you about your usage
• No ads
Install now and enjoy some organic, device-free, and distraction-free time with Lock Me Out!
Customer service is a top priority at TEQTIC. If you experience an issue, please use the contact menu option inside the app or email [email protected] before leaving a negative review! We usually reply to all emails within 48 hours, and often much quicker.
Lock Me Out is completely customizable to your needs and constantly being improved based on user feedback and feature requests.
You may find a very similar app on the market with a similar name. That app is a blatant copy of this one with less functionality and more bugs. Lock Me Out is the original!
If you use a third party replacement lockscreen, Lock Me Out will lock the screen as soon as you turn it on because third party lockscreens don’t notify the system when they are unlocked.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. It is required so that Lock Me Out can lock the screen for you during your chosen lock out period.
* are not available in the free version. Please upgrade to premium to unlock these features and support future development!
Spanish – Tatiana Soto
French – Mathieu D.
This app has no advertisements
Pemium features Unlocked
Statistics: Posted by^( — Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:27 pm