microMathematics Plus v2.17.2 [Paid]
Overview: With microMathematics Plus, you can not only perform mathematical calculations in naturally readable form, but can also create and manage your own collection of interactive formulas!
With microMathematics Plus, you can not only perform mathematical calculations in naturally readable form, but can also create and manage your own collection of interactive formulas!
The microMathematics Plus is a revolutionary new kind of mobile calculator. It is the world’s first scientific graphing calculator and function plotter on Android oriented around a worksheet. It allows live editing of mathematical identities combined with highly accurate computations.
The app is 100% open source. Please feel free to download, explore, fork or contribute to it on
Not only students, but also everybody who likes mathematics or needs more than just a basic calculator will benefit from this amazing technique of mathematical calculations and plotting.
Benefits and features:
– Verification, validation, documentation and re-use of mathematical calculations
– Works on smartphone or tablet in portrait and landscape mode
– Supports all commonly used mathematical operations
– Mathematical expressions are written in an intuitive and naturally readable form
– Supports SI and non-SI units (including units of information)
– Powerful mathematical touch-screen editor with undo function makes editing easier
– You can do multiple calculations and subsequently correct or change all used formulas
– It is possible to store intermediate results into 1D, 2D, or 3D array that can improve calculation performance
– Mathematical expressions are collected in a document, that includes not only formulas and plots, but also additional text and images (SVG format is also supported)
– You can store your document on SD card and export it into LaTeX format or an image (SD writing permission is needed)
– SD card on Android 6+ is also supported
– The app contains detailed “How to use” page and several examples
– Supports different color themes
– Supports data import from ASCII files
The microMathematics Plus has exactly the same user interface as the microMathematics free version, but implements more mathematical functionality: units of measurements, arrays, complex numbers, functions of many arguments, plots for several functions, contour and 3D plots, summation and product operations, derivative and definite integrals, if-function and logical operators. This version has following mathematical limitations: it does not support special functions, vectors, matrices and many other things from high-level mathematics.
Languages: English, Russian, German, Brazilian Portuguese.
– Implemented SI units of information
– Expanded image settings: now it is now possible to use an automatic color adjustment for SVG images depending on application theme
– Changed app icon in order to support Android Oreo icon shape
– For a function plot, it is now possible to use logarithmic scale
This app has NO advertisements
Statistics: Posted by— Wed Sep 19, 2020 9:19 am