@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) v15.4.6 [Premium]
Overview: @Voice Aloud Reader – pay attention to or learn on display screen the textual content from different Android apps, e.g. internet pages, information articles, lengthy emails, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenWorkplace report information, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW and FB2 ebooks and extra. It’s an HTML reader, report reader and book reader all in one, each for studying on-screen or listening.
Listen to the app learn aloud or learn on display screen internet pages, information articles, lengthy emails, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenWorkplace documens, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW and FB2 ebooks and extra. It’s an HTML reader, report reader and book reader all in one, each for studying on-screen, or listening when your eyes harm, malfunction or are busy in different places. ADHD? Read the User Comment beneath.
“I simply sought after to specific my thank you to your superb app. I’m an educational researcher who has A.D.H.D., and @Voice has been amazingly useful to me. (…) In my case, ADHD manifests with demanding situations in focus and center of attention. When I learn at the web page, I continuously in finding myself having to re-read sentences, paragraphs or complete passages upon figuring out that I had “zoned out” whilst studying. (…) those issues are resolved after I use @Voice to “learn” written paintings. The TTS structure assists in keeping me not off course, as a result of even supposing I am getting distracted whilst listening, the speech continues and I’m able to temporarily go back to the creator’s general educate of idea. And, due to the intuitive interface of @voice aloud (particularly the highlighting serve as) it’s simple to back-track if important. (…)So, @voice has actually advanced my lifestyles and potentialities. I estimate that your app permits me to examine 10-12 occasions greater than I might differently had been ready to learn, and has for sure advanced my skill to edit my very own paintings.”
* Open textual content, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenWorkplace paperwork or HTML information from Android document machine for studying aloud.
* Click “Share” or “Send through Email” button/menu merchandise in any app to ship textual content to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud studying over audio system or a headset.
* When sharing internet pages to @Voice, their menus, navigation, advertisements, different junk are got rid of, leaving blank textual content to learn or pay attention.
* If “Share” isn’t to be had, reproduction textual content in every other app and paste it into @Voice for aloud studying.
* Save articles opened in @Voice to information for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the opposite. Order the record as wanted, e.g. extra vital articles first.
* Option to straight away learn aloud textual content copied to clipboard.
* Read ebooks on display screen with their authentic formatting, pictures proven, flip pages or learn often. Or put headphones, flip off display screen and pay attention!
* Handles Chinese and Japanese vertical textual content (proper to left mode) beneath Android 4.4 and better, or transfer it to horizontal mode if most well-liked.
* Easily upload stored Pocket articles to @Voice studying record – in Read List display screen, press Menu – Add articles from Pocket, then learn on display screen or pay attention being learn aloud.
* Record spoken articles to sound information – WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) codecs supported.
* Long-press phrase and/or choose an extended word to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web seek and extra.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally the usage of Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Desktop/pc Google Chrome browser extension so as to add articles to @Voice studying record with one click on.
* Easily keep watch over speech generator quantity, pitch and fee of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as wanted with stressed or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click on Next/Previous buttons to leap through sentence or to subsequent/earlier article on record.
* Auto-recognize the language to make use of suitable TTS voice, if to be had, or set your most well-liked voices manually with “Select language” menu merchandise.
* Options for extra pause between paragraph, get started speaking once a brand new article is loaded or look ahead to a button press, get started/prevent speaking when stressed headset plug is inserted/got rid of.
* Optional sleep timer to prevent speech after a given timeout.
* Now appropriate with Smart Headset Assistant – https://play.google.com/retailer/apps/deta … .yado.sbh2
* Divided extra-busy “Speech settings” display screen into 4 tabs
* New choices on Pauses tab of Speech settings – pause for a similar length because it took to learn aloud a sentence or paragraph, or share of it.
* Improved sorting of articles on studying lists and document names – numbers in names are taken under consideration as it should be, e.g. “Article2” might be now prior to “Article11”, no longer after it.
This app has no commercials
Download Instructions: Premium options unlocked | No key wanted | Drive works
Statistics: Posted through zameel — Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:34 pm