APKTOOL V2.3.4 CMD EDITION FOR WINDOWS 7 / 8.1 /10 (32 BIT & 64 BIT)
Tool Description: It is a device for opposite engineering third birthday party, closed, binary Android apps. It can decode assets to just about unique shape and rebuild them after making some adjustments; it makes imaginable to debug smali code step-by-step. Also it makes running with app more uncomplicated as a result of project-like information construction and automation of a few repetitive duties like development apk, and so on.
It is NOT meant for piracy and different non-legal makes use of. It may well be used for localizing, including some options or make stronger for customized platforms and different GOOD functions. Just you need to be honest with authors of an app, that you simply use and most probably like.
– Decoding assets to just about unique shape
– Smali debugging: SmaliDebugging
– Helping with some repetitive duties
– Android Pie Final Support.
– Fixed factor with rebuilding packages with $ or _ characters (aapt2 simplest).
– Fixed procedure executor to look forward to reaction (15 seconds) with regards to figuring out aapt model.
– Fixed factor with 0 measurement document being marked as doNotCompress.
– Updated aapt2 to newest model to maintain quite a lot of edge instances.
– Align the frameworks/base assignment for each aapt1/aapt2 builds.
– Update to Gradle 5.0 and connect warnings with improve.
– Fixed regression with compressing default AOSP filetypes like mp3.
– Fixed detection of aapt2 builds older than positive SDK variations.
Minimum machine required:
• Name: ApkTool
• Version: v2.3.4 cmd version
• File Size: 10.2 MB
• Main Developer: iBotPeaches
• Requires: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
• Bit: 32 bit or 64 bit (Both)
• Ram: All
• Graphic: No want
• Language Supported: English
Show More: Advanced ApkTool v4.2.0 Latest PC Version Free Download