Earlier today the OnePlus 6T was officially announced. If you plan to pick it up come November 1st, keep in mind one thing: it lacks a headphone jack. Of course we saw that coming from a mile away. While can be cathartic, let’s look at some fine choices to pair with the OnePlus 6T.
Best active noise canceling: Sony WH-1000XM3
The new Sony WH-1000XM3 uses LDAC as its main Bluetooth codec, but you might not be getting the best they have to offer.
Reasons to consider the Sony WH-1000XM3:
- The features best-in-class .
- compatibility and granular controls via the Sony app.
- Comfortable fit and USB-C charging.
- Easy-to-operate touch controls.
Best on-ears: AKG N60NC
The AKG N60NC includes noise cancelation with its affordable package.
Reasons to consider the AKG N60NC:
- has effective noise cancellation for the price.
- Compact and easy to transport.
- Comfortable for due to lightweight materials.
Best workout: Jaybird Tarah
The Jaybird Tarah feature many of the same features as the X4 but for significantly less.
Reasons to consider the Jaybird Tarah:
- IPX7 certification verifies water-resistance.
- Control the via the MySound app, and apply preferred settings to other phones.
- “Made for Google” certification ensures that the Google Pixels and other devices. is compatible with
Best budget: JLab JBuds Air True Wireless
The JLab JBuds Air truly wireless earbuds lack aptX and AAC support but stay connected within a three-meter range.
Reasons to consider the JLab JBuds Air:
- are IP55 dust- and water-resistance.
- Excellent and stable fit with the proprietary CushFin earbud sleeves.
- Comprehensive playback controls
- 500mAh charging case.
Best compatibility: OnePlus Bullets Wireless
The OnePlus Bullets Wireless design mimics that of the more expensive BeatsX.
Reasons to consider the OnePlus Bullets Wireless:
- Sleek BeatsX-like design with magnetic earbud housings and comfortable neckband.
- The uses angled nozzles promote an ergonomic fit.
- and quick charging support.
What you should know about wireless headphones for the OnePlus 6T
- A is key to accurate, unimpeded sound reproduction.
- Bluetooth codec support doesn’t matter with the OnePlus 6T, but support does.
- Wireless audio doesn’t stack up to wired audio quality, but it’s good enough for casual listening.
from appmarsh https://appmarsh.com/2RpIep7