Above 80% computers all over the world run Windows. But most of doesn’t know about 20% of your internet bandwidth is reserved by Microsoft. Today I’ll give a tricks to increase internet speed..
Now, It’s time to “Boost Up Internet Speed Without Software”
Microsoft Reserved these Bandwidth for some reasons.
Uses of Reserved Bandwidth
- Windows Automatic Updates rely on this reserved bandwidth.
- Fast loading Microsoft Websites
- Sending Error Reports
- Online Help support in Microsoft Office
But this can be recovered back…
Let’s See how to recovered back these Bandwidth
- Click on Start Button Then Click on Run
- Then Type gpedit.msc on Run Command & Click Enter
- After Clicking Enter This will opens the Policy Editor
- Now, Click on Local Computer Policy, Then Computer Configuration
- Then, Administrative Templates
- After Click on Network
- Now, click on QOS Packet Scheduler
- Now Double Click Limit reservable bandwidth
- After clicking the ”Limit reservable Bandwidth” a new window will open like below image
By default ‘Limit reservable Bandwidth’ setting selected in “Not Configured”
By selecting ”Not Configured” Explains “By default, the Packet Scheduler limits the system to 20 percent of the bandwidth of a connection”
So, on Setting Tab select EnabledNow, change Bandwidth limit (%) to 0 (Zero)
Miss Understood: This don’t means that you won’t be able to communicate with Microsoft or any its services !!!
Actually , This reserved Bandwidth is only to accelerate Microsoft internet connections more than other connections !
Now Click OK !!! It’s done.
That’s All !!!
increase internet speed without paying more, how to increase internet speed, how to speed up internet, how to boost internet speed in laptop, how to increase internet speed in computer, how to speed up your modem internet connection
speed up cable internet, speed up your internet for free