3D Vision fix for Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.
– Layer that prevented the game from being playable at normal convergence levels.
– Shadows (thanks for the hints on how to pass the FOV value to the shaders, DJ-RK).
– Sea waves.
– Specular reflections, but it’s imperfect in some cases (see the known issues section).
– A small haloing problem in Crash 3.
– Sun and moon at their proper depth.
– Sun shafts.
– Entering a level in Crash 3.
– I put specular (fake) reflections at full depth instead of screen depth. This would be correct if it this same shader wasn’t used for some cloud shadows and some Crash 3 underwater fake reflections. I couldn’t find any depth information to use for a “surface depth” fix, at least for the moment.
– Download ^( and extract its contents in the “Crash Bandicoot – N Sane Trilogy” folder, where “CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy.exe” is.
– Launch the game.
Hotkeys (the normal numbers above the letters, not the numpad keys)
– F1: convergence presets.
– F2: HUD depth presets.
– F3: HUD toggle. Not disabled by default.
– F4: depth of field toggle. Not disabled by default. You can disable it too in the ingame options.
– F5: bloom presets, ranging from x0 to x1. Unmodified by default. You can disable it too in the ingame options.
– F6: fur toggle. Not disabled by default.
If you liked the fix and want to contribute for more future fixes, you can donate to this PayPal account: [email protected]