From the Autodesk App Store:
To purchase the full version of BIM Project Suite through Autodesk App Store,^(
This setup will install add-in tools for Autodesk® Revit® 2018, 2018, 2018 and 2019. The^( is part of the ^( family of products, and contains the following tools:
BIM List (free)
This tool is a content management solution providing the ability to browse, sort, search and leverage your families more effectively, helping to enforce company standards.
About This Version
Version 19.0.4, 3/27/2019
- Entire Suite:
- New Feature: A “Contact Support” button has been added to the Revit ribbon and within each tool. This button can be hidden if desired.
- Room Data Sheets:
- New Features:
- Room Data Sheets now flattens adjacent boundary walls that are parallel or have angles of less than 20 degrees. This will allow creating elevation views on almost-flat multi-segment walls with possibly curved segments..
- Now creates key plans for rooms and spaces
- Schedule XL
- New feature: Now supports optional conditional formatting
- Enhancement: Improved cell size handling
^( is brought to you by ^( . As noted above, ^( includes some free tools and trials of the other (pay) tools. ^( is priced at US $550.00.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2019, 2018, 2018, and 2018.
Download from the^(