Sprint is currently offering 50% off the lease price on the latest Samsung Galaxy devices with $0 down via an 18-month lease. All you need to do is activate a new line and an 18-month lease, and you’ll save big on the Galaxy S9 / S9+ or Galaxy S8 / S8 Active.
|Full Price||Regular Price||50% Off|
|Galaxy S8 Active||$850||$35.42||$21.42|
Sprint’s Unlimited Freedom Plan
- If you’re looking to pair up your new phone with a plan, Sprint’s Unlimited Freedom is one of the cheapest on the market with 4 lines for $25/mo per line and 5th line free, with autopay. Plus Hulu is now included!
- Sprint Unlimited Freedom comes with:
- Unlimited talk, text, and data. Once you’ve reached 23GB of data, your speeds may temporarily slow down during times of high network congestion.
- HD video, 1080p
- 10GB of 4G mobile hotspot
The finer print:
- This deal requires a new line of service activation and an 18-month lease. Well-qualified customers are eligible.
- At the end of the 18-month lease, you have the option to buy your device. You’ll pay the balance between the full price and what you’ve paid so far.
- There are taxes on any device you go with and you’ll have to pay that up front regardless.
- If you cancel your service, the remaining device balance will become due.