Docker Safety Playground is an software that lets you:
- Create community and community safety eventualities, with a view to perceive community protocols,
regulations, and safety problems through putting in DSP for your PC.
- Be told penetration ^( ways through simulating ^( labs eventualities
- Organize a suite of docker-compose undertaking . Major purpose of DSP is to be informed in ^( and community safety, however its flexibility lets in you the advent, graphic enhancing and managment run / prevent of your entire docker-compose labs. For more info take a look at the ^( web page.
It will be significant that each one photos that you simply use will have to be to be had to different customers, so:
- You’ll be able to post on docker hub so different customers can pull your photos with a view to use your labs.
- You’ll be able to supply dockerfiles within the .docker-images listing, so customers can use construct.sh to construct your photos and use your repo.
If you wish to have a “personal manner” to percentage labs you will have to percentage the repository in different ways, at present time there is not any make stronger to percentage personal repositories.
In DSP you’ll be able to organize a couple of person repositories (Repositories tab)
- Nodejs (v 7 or later)
- compiler equipment (g++, c, c++)
Set up must haves and run:
npm set up
Troubleshooting all over set up
You probably have error relating to node-pty module, attempt to:
- Set up build-essentials : (In Ubuntu: apt set up -y build-essentials)
- Use nodejs LTS (note-pty has some isseus, as proven ^(
Replace the applying:
While you replace the applying it is very important replace the npm applications (The appliance makes use of mydockerjs, a npm docker API that I’m creating all over DSP building: ^( )
npm run replace
npm get started
To begin the applying. This may release a server listening on 8080 (or some other if you happen to set have setted ENV variable in index.js report) port of your localhost.
Pass to you favorite browser and digit localhost:8080. You can be redirected on set up web page, set parameters and click on set up.
For documentation about DSP utilization pass to Wiki web page:
- Major Web page: ^(
- Consumer Information ^(
- Docker ^( Symbol: ^(
This is a little out of date, I will be able to replace it as conceivable !
Docker Wrapper Symbol
DSP implements a label conference known as DockerWrapperImage that lets you create photos that reveal motion to execute when a lab is working. Have a look at the ^(
MacOS ECONNRESET error:
throw er; // Unhandled 'error' tournament
Error: learn ECONNRESET
at _errnoException (util.js:992:11)
at TCP.onread (web.js:618:25)
On Mac it sort of feels that there’s some downside with some node bundle, so with a view to resolve this run:
MacBook-Professional:DockerSecurityPlayground gaetanoperrone$ npm set up [email protected] --save-dev --save-exact
Different data right here:^(
- Fork it!
- Create your function department:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Devote your adjustments:
git dedicate -am 'Upload some function'
- Push to the department:
git push foundation my-new-feature
- Publish a pull request, we’re going to test
Use the ^( with a view to ask the whole lot you need!.
Related DSP Repositories
- ^( : Respectable DSP Repository
- ^( : DSP Template to create some other repository: fork it to start out growing your individual faraway atmosphere
- ^( : Repository created for Community Safety Process Simon Pietro Romano in College of the Learn about in Naples, Federico II
- Technical make stronger: Gaetano Perrone, Francesco Caturano
- Documentation make stronger Gaetano Perrone, Francesco Caturano
- Software design: Gaetano Perrone, Simon Pietro Romano
- Software building: Gaetano Perrone, Francesco Caturano
- Docker wrapper symbol building: Gaetano Perrone, Francesco Caturano
Because of Giuseppe Criscuolo for the brand design
Were given to ^( to peer al the model adjustments.