At the Google I/O 2018 annual developer conference, Google announced the rollout of Android P Beta for^( and for a range of non-Pixel devices including Xperia XZ2. The new Android P Beta brings design tweaks and new features like gesture navigation, home swipe gestures, revamped Pixel Launcher, Adaptive Brightness with machine learning, and much more. From below you can Download and Install Android P Beta on Xperia XZ2.
Thanks to Project Treble, Android P Beta is also available for a range of non-Pixel devices likes^( , Sony Xperia XZ2, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S, ^( and Vivo X21 UD. While the Pixel devices can be updated over-the-air (using OTA update), the procedure for Xperia XZ2 is different. Either wait for the OTA or follow below guide to Download and Install Android P Beta on Xperia XZ2.
You have to wait several more months until you actually get the Android P update on your phones. Still, there’s a way to give Android P a try right now. So if you want to install Android P Beta on Xperia XZ2 then follow below steps.
- This method will work only on Xperia XZ2 models H8216, H8266 or H8296.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete ^( for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Install Android P Beta on Xperia XZ2 –
- Download and install Sony Xperia companion v2.1 on your PC – Sony Xperia Companion v2.1.
- Open it on your computer.
- Press and hold the ALT key on your PC and click on Software Repair on the home screen
- Tick the checkbox that says My device cannot be detected or started and then click Next
- Wait for the initialization to complete and then follow the on-screen instructions.
So this the complete guide to Download and Install Android P Beta on Xperia XZ2. If you have any doubts comments below.
The post^( appeared first on ^( .