SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool v4.14.10 [Final] [Pro]
Overview: SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy!
It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
SD Maid v4.14.10 16.05.2019
Improved: Clutter database.
Improved: Various small UI tweaks, some label and text changes.
Fixed: Navigation drawer opening when switching pages via QuickAccess
Fixed: In some cases the setup routine did not abort SD Maid’s start sequence if it was exited via back button.
Improved: The navigation toggle animation now respects the animation on/off setting
Improved: List search and filtering logic.
Fixed: Being stuck on an empty list after filtering, then pausing/resuming the app.
Fixed: App entries being sorted wrong after updating their data (e.g. scanning size)
Improved: Made the ACS cleaning routine a bit more resiliant. Better timings and one more case where SD Maid will retry and attempt to dismiss system dialogs that may be interfering
Improved: Hidden caches filter
This app has no advertisements
Untouched + Key:
Statistics: Posted by— Thu May 16, 2019 8:48 pm