Universal Copy v3.0.1 [Unlocked]
Overview: Sometimes you want to copy text from an app and you cannot use the default ^( long press? Universal Copy takes that pain away!
Activate the Universal Copy mode and select the text you want to copy, that’s it!
Copy text from any application: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, News Republic…
Easy. Simple. Totally free. No ad!
How to use?
– download and install the app
– activate the Universal Copy accessibility service (Settings > Accessibility)
– go to the app (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or any app) you want to copy text from
– open your notification drawer and click on “Activate Universal Copy mode”
– tap the text you want to copy, it will highlight in blue
– click on Copy and you’re done!
Note for Samsung users:
On Samsung Galaxy devices (SG 5 and later), check to see if you have App Battery Optimizer in Samsung Smart Manager app enabled. Please disable this as it is known to disable Universal Copy Accessibility Service: go to Android Settings > General > Battery > look under App Optimization and select Details. Then find Universal Copy and turn it off.
Do not hesitate to leave a rating and a review if you like Universal Copy.
For more copy – paste features, make sure to check our other application: Easy Copy – The smart clipboard. _http://appmarsh.com/easy-copy
Here is what’s new in the 3.0 version:
– New option to preview the text that has been detected by Universal Copy
– New OCR Mode: copy text from any app or image with character recognition!
It works in the apps where the Normal Mode does not work (available in the Universal Copy subscription)
– bug fixes
Please rate the app and write a review if you like it! Thanks!
Murin & Antoine
Plus features unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.
This app has no advertisements
Statistics: Posted by^( — Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:39 pm