Without a doubt, one of the most played games today is Fortnite. Therefore, it is not surprising that all want to play it when they want and where it is. Are you one of those that has a mobile or Android tablet and is dying to play it?
I have good news! Since the beta for Fortnite is available for Android , and here we will tell you how you can download and play Fortnite for Android directly from your.
You may also like…
Where and how to download Fortnite for Android
Let’s see how you can download Fortnite for Android in a simple way through the following steps.
- The first thing to do is to access from an Android device on the official link of Fortnite for Android that we leave .
- Once there (you can access ) will take you to an official link to download the APK directly on your phone.
- Press directly on the official link and expected to leave you the permissions that you request. Tap ok to continue with the download.
It is worth noting that the process can be done much faster if you already have an account Fortnite or a user of Epic Games. If so, you can ask them to send you the link directly then place you on the list or you have created your account. If you are a Samsung user, the game is downloaded immediately.
Why not is the app in the Google Play?
Up to now, the application of Fortnite for Android devices is not yet available in the Google Play Store. If you try to search for it there, you will see that it will not come out of nothing. You may find some apps that “mimic” to Fortnite, but beware that Epic Games has not released any app for Fortnite by the moments there.
How to install
If you have already downloaded the APK of Fortnite in Android, comes the turn of install. Therefore, you must follow these steps:
- Once the download is complete on Android, you must initialize the launcher. You are going to ask if you want this app to be installed on the phone. You give ok.
- Then, I tell you the space requirements to install the game correctly on our mobile. We give you to continue.
- Our phone or device you can see it as an app of unknown origin, therefore, we must make him understand that we allow any update or change of the same by turning on the switch.
- Once the installation is finished, tap open or go directly to the home screen by tapping on Fortnite Installer.
- Log in by logging in with your account. If you can’t, check your email for the access that you have given to confirm your income.
Now, to be able to play Fortnite will need certain requirements on your Android. Ideally, this game runs well on devices that have Android 8.0 Oreo with some 64-bit and with a RAM of approximately 3GB. Andsto is due to the fact that the beta was originally created for this operating system.
Does that mean that if I have a Android minor to Oreo will not be able to play Fortnite? If you could, but you’ll have many problems with respect to the performance of the game. Among the faults that you may have is: problems of display of graphics or sound, input issues, slowness, etc
Also it is worth noting that Fortnite is NOT can be installed on Android devices that have been rooteados. This with the purpose of avoid people that comment on cheating in the future. Also, if you are trying to play with a keyboard and mouse from Android, you out of the game.
Here is a official list with the devices on which it is possible to play Fortnite on Android for now:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel And 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor of Play, Matt-10 / Pro, Matte RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone / Phone 2
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, My 5 / 5S / 5S Plus 6 / 6 Plus, My 8 / 8 Explorer, My Mix, My Mix 2, My Mix 2S, My Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubian / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11/ U11+, U12+
- Lenovo: Moto Z/Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia XZ/Premium, Xzs, XZ1/Compact, XZ2/Premium/Compact, XZ3
How to play: tips for winning
If you have already tried Fortnite for computers, surely you will already be familiar with many of the things in the game. In that case, you will not have so many problems to adapt. However, here we leave some tips to play Fortnite on Android.
- Keep the auto shooting mode on. In this way, you’ll be able to quickly strike an enemy once it appears in your range of vision. There are many types of shots that you can change and go testing.
- Turn the handle of sounds so that you can know more easily where they are hiding objects and other enemies.
- Remember to start farmeando, but with moderation. One of the reasons for this is that many of the objects that you need to emit sounds that may alert you to other players.
- See building and destroying as you go forward. It may seem silly, but in the long run it will be very helpful to you as you encounter obstacles or weapon to a fight near you. You’ll have a place where to hide or you can go destroying enemy strongholds.
- Keep the option to pick up automatic weapons disabled. Come in Fortnite, there are plenty of objects, but some may actually be useless to you. This will save you time. Also remember not to focus on a single type of weapon, it is ideal to have variety.
- Do not neglect your life as not your shield, because you should estarlos renewed periodically.
- Disables the option to open doors automatically. Imagine that you’re fleeing from an enemy. If the doors are open when you’re near, you can open the wrong, and until that time arrived.
- Test different positions of the buttons. We don’t all have the same forms of play or feel comfortable. You may be right-handed or left-handed, but the idea is that with the buttons in a certain position can be more rapid.
What we like
To be the beta version of Fortnite for Android, still has many bugs and improvements that has to work. After that here in TuAppPara we have tested, we should highlight some aspects that are essential to review for future improvements:
- The famerate falls has considerable and constant, which may impair the performance of the game. This can make you lose games.
- You need to play with a graphics performance minimum for the game to run well in general, which deprives many users of the enjoyment of playing a game with high quality graphics.
- The game still owns a large amount of lag, which has as a consequence that you can stick too or fall, even so, have all of the requirements of gameplay, or you’re connected to a Wifi network optimal.
The entryis listed first in .