From the Autodesk BIM Interoperability Tools website:
1. Updated user interface elements and layout have been applied for ease and consistency.
2. The help fly-outs have new links to multiple resources and are accessible on all the tool’s windows.
4. The Import dialog box has been redesigned and applied to all the tools making it easier to understand the functions of each section and easier adoption.
5. Parameter Mapping function is now integrated directly into Setup, removing it from its own tool.
6. COBie contacts are no longer required and users can start generating COBie data earlier in the process without having to wait to finalize COBie contact information.
7. The Contacts interface has been updated making it much easier to use.
8. The Zones dialog has been redesigned for easier use.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2019, 2018, 2018, and 2018.
There’s more information available on the Autodesk BIM Interoperability Tools website.