One browser for your computer, phone and tablet…
appmarsh.com (ta.o) is pleased to announce the release of Google Chrome, Portable Edition. It’s the Google Chrome browser bundled with a appmarsh.com launcher as a portable app, so you can take your browser, bookmarks, and most settings on the go.
It’s partially open source freeware for personal and business use.
Google Chrome’s features include:
- Loads web page or runs web applications faster than any other browsers
- More stable and rarely crash with its multi-process architecture
- A minimalistic user interface
- Bookmarks and settings synchronization
- Supports the latest Web standards
- Up to date security updates
- Malware blocking and ad blocking
- Private browsing feature (Incognito mode) to prevents permanent storing of any history information, cookies, site data, or form input
- Automatic web page translation
- Extend functionalities with extensions
- Spice up looks with custom themes
Change Log. Stable Channel Update for Desktop, Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Latest update includes:
- This update includes 1 security fix. This time, none were contributed by external researchers. Please see the Chrome Security Page for more information.
appmarsh.com Installer / appmarsh.com Format
Google Chrome Portable is packaged in a appmarsh.com Installer so it will automatically detect an existing appmarsh.com installation when your drive is plugged in. It supports upgrades by installing right over an existing copy, preserving all settings. And it’s in appmarsh.com Format, so it automatically works with the appmarsh.com Platform including the Menu and Backup Utility.
Google Chrome Portable is available for immediate download from the^( homepage. Get it today!