Guide Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 to Remove Forgotten Pattern Lock Screen.
Hard Reset Samsung J7 Prime 2. Enabling the pattern lock screen or password on your Android device will enhance the security of the device. You must provide the correct pattern or password to access the menu on the mobile phone. when this security feature is activated, then the other people can not use the phone without your permission. Choosing the combination of patterns or characters in the password you use should be easy for you to remember again because we will use again to unlock the phone. as a suggestion, use the ones you can easily remember but it’s hard for anyone to guess. Then, what if you have forgotten the combination of the pattern lock screen or password that you created earlier? yes, your phone will be locked and nothing you can do here. You should try repeatedly enter a password or draw a pattern to open the screen.
What if you still fail to provide information to open the screen? The only way you can do is performing a hard reset or factory reset. This will restore all the settings you have made on your Android device to the factory settings. Including the pattern lock screen and password will also be deleted. So you can reuse the phone and access all the menus without being locked on the screen. For Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 model you have to provide Gmail account information previously synced with the device to log in again after hard reset process made. Because this device already has the FRP feature or factory reset protection.
Therefore, you may need the following guidelines to bypass FRP or delete the Google account that previously synced with the device after the hard reset process on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2.
Guide To Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2.
- This guide uses the external button located on the phone cover to enter Android system recovery.
- If your phone is active, you must turn it off first. When your phone screen is locked, using standard procedure to turns off the mobile using the power button is not working. Use the following buttons to forcefully shut down and entering Android recovery.
- Volume Up + Power Button + Home Button.
- Just wait for until the phone turns off and then reboot into Android recovery.
- Release all button when a white Android logo comes up on the screen.
White Android Logo
- A few moments later your phone will be entering the Android recovery screen.
- From this screen, navigate the menu using the volume button and use the power button to confirm.
Android recovery Samsung J7 Prime 2
- Now, highlight wipe data/factory reset then press the power button to confirm.
- On the next screen, highlight yes and hit the power button again.
- Now, the hard reset process will start to erase everything and restore your device to the factory settings.
- Once the process is done, the phone will automatically reboot.
|hard reset Samsung J7 Prime 2|