A BIG THANKS TO DarkStarSword!!!! for fixing the culling and Light Shafts/Ambient Lights
This fix is a big improvement over the last Hitman fix, now a dynamic crosshair is add, culling in lights, reflections are fixed and Light Shafts/Ambient Lights is also fixed/improved.
Also this fix works with the Hitman 2018 (Legacy)…so you can revisit all previous stages with a full fix.
– Culling in Lights/Reflections by DarkStarSword
– Lights Shafts/Ambient Lights by DarkStarSword
– Screen Space Reflections
– Normal reflections
– Mirror reflections
– Glass reflections
– Water Shine Lights
– Sun/Sun glow
– Sky / Moon / Clouds
– Halos in effects (Fog, smoke, dust, fog, ice, water, many others)
– Dynamic Crosshair
TB and SBS Mode (optional):
– The game support SBS/TB Mode using 3Dmigoto. Remove the “;” in the “;include = ShaderFixes3dvision2sbs.ini” of the d3dx.ini. Default TB Mode. F11 to cycle. Also remember to use “HDMI Checkerboard” in the NVCP to remove the 720p limitation.
– “F1” to see presets
– The HDR in this game, sometimes causes some minor issues…you will probably don’t notice. I tweak the CS HDR to eliminate, but still some really minor issues happens.
– Extract where HITMAN2.exe (HITMAN2Retail)
– Start the game, when “Rundll32” prompt appear, press “Yes” (in Win10 this don’t appear). This is for the Profile Override needed for this game. In Nvidia overlay you will see “3Dfix by DHR”.
** Do you like the fix? **
If you like the fix, you can donate to this PAYPAL account: [email protected]