Stock Firmware Moto G6:
official Stock ROM aka Flash File now available for Moto G6, in the article you can Download Latest Firmware file For Moto G6. You can use Official^( to unbrick your Phone to Reset Device functions and in ^( . The Moto G6 is Run on Android OS Powered by QCOM Processor, it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone/Tablet, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
^( The official Stock Rom on Moto G6 will Erase all your Personal data and you are back on ^( So Create a backup before Doing Anything, Follow Below Step by Step guide to Install Official Rom on Moto G6,
- This ROM/Recovery is work on Listed Device only. Don’t try this on any other device.otherwise it cause bootloop,
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process
Benefit of Stock Firmware –
- Flashing Stock Firmware will downgrade Moto G6 if you don’t like the new update.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will Upgrade Moto G6.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will fix bootloop on Moto G6.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will completely Unroot Moto G6
- Installing Stock Firmware will Unbrick Moto G6.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will help to Revert Moto G6 back to Stock or Factory state (Helpful if you are facing force close error or any other lags)
How to Install Stock Firmware on Moto G6–
1) Download Moto driver and adb and fastboot from above and install it on your PC.
2) Now Download the correct firmware for your device from above and extract it to the ADB installation directory.
3) Now go to adb and fastboot installation directory and open the command window there by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
4) Now Reboot your phone into Bootloader mode by turn it off and press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down‘.
5) Now issue the below commands one by one. (If you are using mfastboot then type ‘mfastboot‘ instead of ‘fastboot‘)
fastboot oem fb_mode_set
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash dsp adspso.bin
fastboot flash oem oem.img
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase customize
fastboot erase clogo
fastboot oem fb_mode_clear
So This is a Complete Guide to install Stock Rom and Unbrick Moto G6, if you have any Question Let us Know via Comment,
Firmware Moto G6, Flash File Moto G6, Stock ROM Moto G6, official rom Moto G6, Firmware download Moto G6, rom for Moto G6, unbrick fix repair Moto G6,