You can use Officialto unbrick your Phone to Reset Device functions and in . The Oppo A7 CPH1901 is Run on Android 8.XX OS Powered by Q-COM Processor, it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone/Tablet, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
- This ROM/Recovery is work on Listed Device only. Don’t try this on any other device.otherwise it cause bootloop,
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are Not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will Erase all Your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process
|Firmware Oppo A7 CPH1901|
|Download tool [Both MSM and Download tool]|
- First of all, Download the file Required From above and extract it on your computer. [In Same Folder]
- Now in the Extracted folder, Run the file Named DownloadTool.exe as an administrator
- When you see the Screen Load firmware, Now turn off your Phone
- Connect your Phone to PC using USB Cable By Pressing VOLUME UP button.
- Then Click Start to Being the Flashing. Wait until the installation completes.
- Once you see the “Download complete” Message, you can unplug your phone from PC.