legit Stock ROM/ Flash File [MIUI 10] Now to be had for Redmi Ok20 Pro, in case you personal Redmi Ok20 Pro then you’ll Download Latest Firmware From under. You can use Official to unbrick Your Phone to Reset Device purposes and in .
The Redmi Ok20 Pro is Run on Android 9.XX OS Powered by means of QCOM Snapdragon 855 Processor, this is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone, Connectivity choices come with Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors at the telephone come with Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient mild sensor.
- This ROM is figure on Listed Device simplest. Don’t do this on some other instrument.another way it motive bootloop,
- This is the Stable model of ROM.
- Follow the stairs accurately another way you could brick your instrument. We don’t seem to be chargeable for any injury to your telephone.
- It will erase your whole information, so we propose you first to take a whole backup of your telephone after which continue.
- Ensure that your telephone has no less than 50-60% charged to save you the unintended shutdown in-between the method
ROM File –
Official Fastboot ROM: Raphael_images_V10.3.8.0.PFKCNXM
- Fastboot ROM [Flash File][China Stable]-
- Recovery ROM (OTA) V10.3.8.0.PFKCNXM-
Bypass Mi account EDL Only:
- In flash_all.bat, open its notepad ++
- At the top, sooner than the fastboot reboot line, we write this
fastboot% * flash persist% ~ dp0images persist.img || @echo “Flash persist error” && go out / B 1
- Download Everything From above and Extract in a Folder
- Install mi flash Tool on PC, [Window PC only,]
- Extract Global Developer ROM
- on Phone allow Device Debugging[Skip if Device is not bootable] and Connect into PC With usb cable Make Sure Phone isn’t in Charging mod,
- Go to adb folder, open cmd right here, and sort this command- adb reboot edl
- Note- if the Device is Not bootable take a look at to boot into fastboot mod and use Fastboot to EDL,
- or if the Device utterly Bricked take a look at to seek advice from onerous bricked restore information, [Link is above or
- adb reboot bootloader
- Then Run Mi flash instrumentwhich is Installed in above step
- Locate international Stable ROM Extracted Folder
- after which click on on Refresh a brand new port is seem and 9008 Port is Now Enabled For Flashing
- So click on on flash and wait a while whilst flashing is entire
- after Completed your Phone switched on robotically IF no longer then Disconnect usb and Power on manually
- Done, Stock ROM IS Flashed/ Installed, Enjoy…