twrp Recovery and Root guide now available for Samsung SM-J727T1 in the article you will learn How to Samsung SM-J727T1 with the twrp and SuperSU Method. This is a Latest twrp Recovery for Samsung SM-J727T1 Which Support latest Firmware.
You can Flash twrpon Samsung SM-J727T1 using the odin and then obtain Root right by Flashing the SuperSU. if you don’t know how to do then just follow Step by Step Guide.Rooting may void your Device warranty So Must Create a backup before doing anything.
- This ROM/Recovery is work on Listed Device only. Don’t try this on any other device.otherwise it cause bootloop,
- This is the stable version of Rom/Recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process,
- twrp 3.2 SM-J727T1
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung SM-J727T1–
Step-2) Now download the Latest TWRP Recovery for your device.
Step-3) Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
Step-4) Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
Step-5) Connect your Galaxy Device to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
Step-6) To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
Step-7) Once you enter into Download mode, you see anID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.
Step-8) If ID: COM doesn’t show means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
Step-9) Now locate and add the twrp–xxx.img.tar file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
How To Root Samsung SM-J727T1-