Rooting Guide Now available for Leagoo S9 users with the Magisk Method & Here we Share a Step by Step Guide to Root Leagoo S9 With Magisk, This is a Fully working and tested Guide for Leagoo S9 users,You can Easily obtain Root Right by Creating and Flashing a Modified boot.img and here we will Show you how you can done it.
Rooting May void your Device warranty So Must Create a backup before flashing and unlocking the Phone. otherwise you will loss all Your Data during the unlocking of Phone. Let’s Start the Rooting Process.
- This ROM/Recovery is work on Listed Device only. Don’t try this on any other device.otherwise it cause bootloop,
- This is the stable version of ROM/Recovery.
- Follow the Steps Correctly otherwise You May brick Your Device. We are not responsible for any Damage to your phone.
- It Will Erase all your data, so we advise you First to take a Complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your Phone has at least 50-60% Charged to Prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- SP flash tool Here
- Official Firmware [take boot.img and scatter] Here
- Magisk Manager Here
- if you are in trouble you can watch this video How we Can do Here
- adb tools/Platform tools Here
- Xposed Framework
- Dolby atoms
- Xtream Music [ Top in Sound System]
- htc Sense Port [ Don’t use Boot logo, Port Self]
- Download all File listed above.
- Now flash Downloaded official Firmware using the Listed Guide on Firmware page.
- after that fully bootup your Phone. then Install Magisk Manager.apk file on Phone
- then transfer boot.img file from Firmware folder to phone.
- turn Data Connection on and Run Magisk Manager,
- wait Some time While it say update Magisk. then Click patch poot.img File
- then Point Stock boot.img file in Magisk [transfer to phone in earlier stage]
- and wait while Magisk patch it. Done Patched_boot.img Placed in Magisk folder. transfer this file to PC
- Move patched boot.img File to adb folder. on Phone Enable usb debugging and oem unlock from Developers Options
- Reboot phone to bootloader and connect to PC
- open CMD in adb folder and type below code to unlock bootloader and flash rooted boot.img file
- fastboot oem unlock
- fastboot flashing unlock
- fastboot flash boot Patched_boot.img
- fastboot reboot
- Download and Install kingroot From Here
- Enable Device debugging from Developers Option, Run kingroot click Root
- See if give Success Msg. Done/
- Not available for This Device.
- You can Port twrp for your phone using this Guide it’s easy and no Coding require Here