Root twrp Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega:
Rooting Guide Now available for Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega, in the article You Will learn Rooting Instructions for Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega. This Guide is based on Magisk and Require official Firmware to be complete. Don’t worry in the article we also share official firmware for Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega users, You can easily obtain ^( Right by creating and flashing a Modified boot.img and here we will Show you how you can done it. ^( may void your Device warranty So Must create a backup before flashing and unlocking the Phone. otherwise you will loss all Your Data during the unlocking of Phone. Let’s Start the Rooting Process.
- This ROM/Recovery is work on Listed Device only. Don’t try this on any other device.otherwise it cause bootloop,
- This is the stable version of Rom/Recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Rootkit ^(
- Mirror ^(
- Official Firmware Here
- Magisk Manager [available in Rootkit Folder or try new version ^( ]
Extras after Rooting-
How to Root Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega-
Method 1 Via Magisk Working-
- First of all Download all File listed above.
- Now flash Downloaded official Firmware [or dump stock firmware using Miracle box ^( ] using the Listed Guide on Firmware page.
- after that fully bootup your Phone. then transfer Magisk Manager.apk file from rootkit folder to Phone and install it.
- Then transfer boot.img file from Firmware folder to phone.
- turn Data Connection on and Run Magisk Manager,
- wait Some time When it say update Magisk. then Click patch poot.img File
- then point Stock boot.img file in Magisk [transfer to phone in earlier step]
- and wait while Magisk patch it. Done Patched_boot.img Placed in Magisk folder. transfer this file to rootkit folder
- Run rootkit.exe file from rootkit folder. reboot your phone to bootloader and connect to PC.
- then use first option to unlock the bootloader and then second option to Root your phone.
- Done. open Magisk manager you can see everything in Green.
- This is a 100% Working Method.. [if you are unable to unlock the Device using the toolkit then use SP flash tool to flash a Rooted boot.img ]
Method 2 via King and Kingo Root- [Not tested]-
- First of all Download and Install Kingoroot and kingroot app on your Phone
- Then Enable Device debugging on Your Phone From Developer Options
- Then Run any one app kingo or kingroot and Click Root Now wait For success. Done if failed try another one .
How to Install twrp Recovery on Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega-
- twrp Not yet available for This Device.
- you can port twrp for your phone using this Guide it’s easy and no Coding require ^(
- How to Install zip Without Custom Recovery- Follow Step by Step Guide Here
- How to uninstall System app Without Root- Follow Step by Step Guide Here
- How to Install Custom Font Without twrp- Follow Step by Step Guide Here
Last edit- 2/12/2018; twrp will be added in article when it available…