This MI Laser Projector is the latest version of Android TV software that all comes together to create a home entertainment solution that simply needs to be experienced firsthand.
This incredible MI short-throw projector holds eye-catching features, they are:
- Tech special. It features ALPD (Advanced Laser Phosphor Display) 3.0, laser light source technology by Appotronics.
- For a true cinema experience, the home theatre projector features a top-end speaker system along with high-quality lasers.
- Throw a display up to 150 inches (maximum).
- Due to Texas Instrument’s DLP projection tech that allows for an ultra-short throw projection ratio of 0.233:1 on any flat wall just by setting up the projector 19 inches away.
Well-known Specification of Xiaomi Mi Short Throw Laser Projector:
- Resolution Support: Full HD up to 108p
- Support resolution: 4K HDR
- Brightness: 1600 ANSI Lumens
- Picture Size: 12 to 150 inch (max)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- Light source: ALPD 3.0
- Auto mode: save power, eye protect
- Throw ratio: 0.233 : 1
- Best project distance: 150 inch
- CPU: T962X Cortex-A53 4-core 1.5GHz
- RAM: 2GB of DDR3
- ROM: 16GB eMMC Flash Memory
- OperatingOpersting Android system: Android 8.1
- WiFi: dual-band 2.4GHz + 5GHz
- Sound Effects: DOLBY (External speaker supported)
- The short throw projector carries three HDMI ports and tha is self-sufficient. It runs Android with MIUI TV (quad A53 processor) and also in-built speakers (2x tweeters, 2x woofers).
- Remote control: Bluetooth, voice, touch control
- Power consume: 250W (max)
- Product weight: 7 kg
- The projector is good holding a lifespan of 25,000 hours