Modlishka is a versatile and strong opposite proxy, that may take your
Some of crucial ‘Modlishka’ options :
- Support for majority of 2FA authentication schemes (via design).
- No website online templates (simply level Modlishka to the objective area – normally, it’s going to be treated mechanically).
- Full keep watch over of “move” foundation TLS visitors glide out of your sufferers browsers.
- Flexible and simply configurable phishing situations via configuration choices.
- Striping website online from all and safety headers (again to 90’s MITM taste).
- User credential harvesting (with context in response to URL parameter handed identifiers).
- Can be prolonged together with your concepts via plugins.
- Stateless design. Can be scaled up simply for an arbitrary choice of customers – ex. via a DNS load balancer.
- Web panel with a abstract of gathered and consumer consultation impersonation (beta).
- Written in Go.
(zip) or (tar).
Fetch the code with ‘pass get’ :
$ pass get -u github.com/drk1wi/Modlishka
Compile the binary and you are prepared to move:
$ cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/drk1wi/Modlishka/
# ./dist/proxy -h
Usage of ./dist/proxy:
base64 encoded TLS certificates
base64 encoded TLS certificates key
base64 encoded Certification Authority certificates
JSON configuration document. Convenient as an alternative of the usage of command line switches.
Credential regexp collector with matching teams. Example: base64(username_regex),base64(password_regex)
Print debug knowledge
Disable security measures like anti-SSRF. Disable at your personal chance.
Comma separated listing of URL patterns and JS base64 encoded payloads that shall be injected.
Listening deal with (default "127.0.0.1")
Listening port (default "443")
Local document to which fetched requests shall be written (appended)
Phishing area to create - Ex.: goal.co
Comma seperated listing of enabled plugin names (default "all")
Log best HTTP POST requests
Comma separated listing of 'string' patterns and their replacements.
Main goal to proxy - Ex.: https://goal.com
Comma separated listing of goal subdomains that wish to go during the proxy
Comma separated listing of URLs from goal's foundation which is able to cause consultation termination
URL to redirect the buyer after consultation termination triggers
Enable TLS (default false)
Name of the HTTP cookie used to trace the sufferer (default "identity")
Name of the HTTP parameter used to trace the sufferer (default "identity")
- Check out the web page for a extra detailed evaluation of the instrument utilization.
- (Frequently Asked Questions)
Thanks for serving to with the code pass to Giuseppe Trotta (@Giutro)