|Nokia 6.1 Plus|
The update will bring an improved UI together with a lot of optimizations and a new Digital Wellbeing feature.
Here are the key features of Android 9 Pie for Nokia 6.1 Plus
1. App Actions – Helps you get things done faster by predicting your next move and displaying the right action on your phone
2. Slices – Identifies relevant information from your favorite apps to make them more easily accessible when you need them
3. Adaptive Battery – Uses deep learning to understand usage patterns and prioritize battery power on important apps
4. Adaptive Brightness – Automatically adapts phone brightness by learning from your interactions with different settings
5. New system Navigation – Features a single home button that provides intelligent predictions and suggestions (user-enabled)
The Digital Wellbeing features will come with a dashboard to show how many times you unlocked the device and the notifications received, App Timers to set limits on app usage, and Wind Down plus Do Not Disturb to silence notification while sleeping.
We also read reports that it will go with a notch hiding feature hidden in the developers options. You can check XDA’s report here.