Nova Launcher developer Kevin Barry has defined a few of the adjustments coming in version 6.0 of the ^( launcher app. Barry mentioned the features in a Google+ publish on Tuesday (by way of ^( ) when pronouncing the beta version of the replace, which is now to be had.
This can be the largest replace since Nova 5.5 — the present strong version — and the first Nova replace in three months. There are various tweaks incorporated, regardless that maximum of them upload aesthetic choices fairly than new features. Enthusiasts will welcome the Vertical or Horizontal folder scrolling, in addition to the new adaptive icons, and you’ll be able to now seek for person Nova settings, for those who’re having hassle discovering the one you need.
Things simply were given slightly higher for the ones the use of the unfastened version too as they are able to now resize icons (the possibility was once up to now restricted to people who’d bought the complete version). Here’s the complete listing of additives from the Google+ publish:
- Improved Settings menu format: Dock choices at the moment are a part of Desktop, extra intuitive settings hierarchy, and many others.
- Nova Settings at the moment are searchable for sooner parsing.
- More Adaptive Icon choices to be had, together with a new customizable form.
- Option to mechanically fit folder and app drawer icon dimension to desktop.
- New window types in folders: make a choice from windowed or immersive modes.
- Folder background shapes now proportion the identical choices as adaptive icons: Round, Squircle, and many others.
- App drawer seek bar can now be stylized like on the desktop.
- Search bar supplier can now be set to Google or Nova Settings by way of default.
- Added vertical or horizontal scrolling choices for folders.
- Icon resizing now not calls for Nova Prime.
The ultimate version of Nova Launcher 6.0 will have to arrive in the coming weeks, however you’ll be able to get started the use of the beta version at the moment for those who signal up at the hyperlink under. And for those who’re in search of some cool tactics to make use of the app, take a look at our five issues each and every Nova Launcher consumer will have to check out article.
from Android Authority https://ift.tt/2vv4MvS
by way of ^(