OnePlus 6 will be another flagship device from the Chinese OEM OnePlus that have been known to manufacture mostly high-end devices ever since they started with OnePlus One.
The newly announced OnePlus 6 would be the direct successor to little over 6 Month old OnePlus 5T and you can see that there are lots of changes and upgrades in the new device.
OnePlus 6 is definitely among the few devices that launched with the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset and also one of the few to spot a whopping 8GB of RAM.
Aside from the 8GB RAM, another highlight feature of the device is the back and front covering with Corning Gorilla glass 5 protection, which is a deviation from metallic back coverings.
Must Read: ^(
The 6.28 inches notched AMOLED display device also features a new 19:9 aspect ratio with a resolution of 2280 X 1080.’
With focus on speed, apart from the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chip, the OnePlus 6 runs on the OxygenOS 5.1, which is based on android 8.1 Oreo OS.
The back cameras spot a dual 16MP and 20MP Sony IMX cameras with dual flash, while the front side features a 16MP Sony IMX shooter.
Coming at the inner back compartment is sited a non-removable 330mAh battery with fast DASH charging.
Below are the full specs of OnePlus 6;
• Network: 2G/3G and 4G LTE
• Dimension: 155.7 X 75.4 X 7.8mm
• SIM: Dual Nano SIM
• Display: 6.28 inches optic AMOLED touchscreen with 2280 X 1080 screen resolution
• Camera: Dual rear 16MP and 20MP cameras with dual LED flash and a 16MP front facing camera
• Video: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps
• OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
• Processor: 4X2.4GHz and 4X1.7GHz octa core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset with Adreno 630 GPU
• Memory and RAM: 128/256 internal storage with no expandable slot and 8GB/6/4GB RAM
• WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct and version 5.0 Bluetooth
• Loud Speaker and Audio Port: Yes with 3.5mm jack
• GPS: A-GPS
• USB: 2.0, Type C-reversible connector
• Battery: 330mAh Li-Po battery with quick charge technology
• Others: HTML5 browser, Face ID, fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer and proximity sensors, gyro, document viewer, image viewer and editor, etc.
As earlier mentioned, OnePlus6 will officially be launched next week and it will be coming in midnight black, silk white and mirror black colour with a starting price tag of about $529