|Open Camera 1.44|
Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Pro Camera app for Android phones and tablets. *(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
- Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. *(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
- Expose your camera’s functionality: support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, face detection, torch.
- Video recording (including HD).
- Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
- Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command “cheese”.
- Configurable volume keys.
- Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
- Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
- Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video. Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
- Choice of save folder (including support for Storage Access Framework).
- Disable shutter sound.
- Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
- Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
- Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
- Yes you can take a selfie (also known as front camera), includes support for “screen flash”.
- Support for (some) external microphones.
- Open Camera Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
- Open Camera Support for HDR and Exposure Bracketing.
- Support for Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; RAW (DNG) files.
- Dynamic range optimisation mode.
- Small file size.
- Completely free, and no ads in the app (I only run ads on the website). Open Source.
- Fixed some crashes (e.g. sharing images on Android 7+).
- Camera2 features: fast burst, slow motion
- improved support for custom frame rates
^( ^( | ^( | ^(
^( [2MB] / ^( / ^(
Cracked APK + Full Data Download