Magic: The Gathering and the original match-3 RPG are re-imagined in Magic: The Gathering – Puzzle Quest, a deck building, strategy and match-3 game Kotaku says, “is a marriage of two distinct games into a unique new experience.”
• Booster Crafting – Create your own booster packs to complete card sets.
• New Card Sets – Collect cards from Ixalan, a swashbuckling dinosaur walking world filled with unknown treasures and perilous creatures.
• New Battles Await – Play new events and improved rewards.
MAGIC: THE GATHERING – PUZZLE QUEST FEATURES
Collect & Craft Cards
Collect some of Magic: The Gathering’s deadliest spells like Star of Extinction and creatures like Kopala, Warden of the Waves. Now with Booster Crafting, create your own booster packs to add to your collection. Build the ultimate deck and face off against people from around the world.
Match to Cast Spells
Mana gems are the core of your strength and power. Match-3 or more to collect enough power to cast deadly spells and creatures.
Play with Friends
Join a coalition and play with your friends to win bonus rewards in tournaments. Band together and fight opponents from around the world!
Win Rewards and Climb the Leaderboards
Enter daily events and player-vs-player (PVP) tournaments and challenge your decks against others from around the world. Climb the leaderboards and collect a multitude of rewards to build even better, more powerful decks!
Recruit Your Champions for Battle
The mighty mages and warriors of Magic: The Gathering are your heroes in battle. Pair them with your very best deck and enter the arena fully prepared to decimate the competition. Each Planeswalker comes with unique abilities to activate that enhance your cards or wreak havoc on your opponents. Build up their levels and watch their abilities grow into an unstoppable force.
– New Event: Duel Decks: Zendikar vs Eldrazi
– 2 New Planeswalkers
– 34 new cards for the new Planeswalkers and Event!
– Power Saving option first attempt, turn it on in the settings!
– Card balance and functionality fixes.
– Bug Fixes.
For full update notes in English, please visit d3go.com.