TeamViewer is a handy solution for remote control, desktop sharing, and file transfer that works behind any firewall and NAT proxy. To connect to another computer just run TeamViewer on both machines without the need of an installation procedure. With the first start, automatic partner IDs are generated on both computers. Enter the partner’s ID into TeamViewer, and the connection is established immediately.
TeamViewer is an intuitive utility that enables users to remotely connect to multiple workstations, view its desktop and operate it as if it was their own. Furthermore, these functions are not limited to professionals alone, as the user-friendly interface also allows beginners to work with it, even if they have not tested a remote utility before. Whether managing an IT department or just helping user neighbour down the street fix their computer, it is an application worth installing on its system. Occasionally, users might need to access their home computer when they are at work, even if it is only to obtain a few files. Rather than going home, copying the data on a USB flash stick then travelling back to work, one could leave the home PC on and access it using TeamViewer.
Another use for this program is set up a presentation that can be accessed by multiple users simultaneously while granting them “read-only” privileges, so they cannot control anything on the host desktop. Of course, these permissions can be adjusted to give them more control. Moreover, TeamViewer enables users to create a list of computers to automatically control remotely, manage them and even exchange instant messages or make a video or phone calls. Experts are free to dive into the full range of customisation preferences to set hotkeys, activate Wake-on-LAN on computers to turn them on without help from the remote user.
It should be noted that the speed and performance of the connection depending on the characteristics of the host computer, i.e., the faster the PC, the more stable the remote connection. Also, it is best to stop all the unnecessary applications to allow TeamViewer to use as much RAM as it requires.
OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 (32 & 64-bit);
Although, a free personal license cannot be used on Windows Server OS’s with this repack version user would be able to control Windows Server OS’s again.
1. Combined in one distribution a Full, Portable, Host versions of the program. The portable version is presented in two versions:
original from developers – a saving of settings is not provided (but it is possible to pick them up from tv.ini);
appmarsh format version – all settings, connection history, account login (system) will be saved after exiting.
2. Most of the built-in ads are disabled (patch based on previous DeltaFoX’s developments);
3. During the installation, a user can choose between the standard or the modified version with the option to reset ClientID (patch vcart plus and AutoIt script is used to perform the reset);
4. The Russian, English and Ukrainian languages will be automatically installed (all three in the portable versions). If the system language is not Russian or Ukrainian, all languages will be installed;
5. Option to install TeamViewer Shell (program for storing the list of contacts and quick connection in the modes: Remote control, Presentation, File transfer, VPN connection), and TeamViewer Manager (an additional tool for working with databases, and preserving information about user partners – patch by KloneB @ DGuY).
6. The installer picks up (if they are in the same folder) and copies the following files to the installation folder:
* .dll – additional interface languages;
* .tvc – connection history (targetID);
tv.ini – configuration file of the classic portable version of TeamViewer, TeamViewer.reg – portable settings file in appmarsh format;
config.ini – configuration and a contact list of TV Shell;
tvmanager.db (TeamViewer Manager database).
7. When installing the full version, the settings.reg file can be integrated into the registry, containing the user settings of the program (if they are in the same folder). The same file will be renamed to TeamViewer.reg, and the custom settings folder will be copied to the repack folder of the portable version (.paf format).
1. Run the installation and select preferences;
NOTE: Download links contain all-in-one installer with the Full, Portable, and server (Host) version made by elchupacabra, another one portable version made in Turbo Studio (only one .exe file without deployment) and portable TeamViewer’s QuickSupport.
General info about Corporate or Premium license:
Every license information is storing on the TeamViewer server and checked by the manufacturers every time before and during the remote session. So any patch that could be found on the web and which promises Corporate or Premium license remains entirely Free.
Any restrictions related to a user ID or working time are also stored on the server, so the crack/hack/slash is impossible! Maybe a warning window will not be displayed, but sooner or later it will just break the session or the inability to login to a remote machine. The only currently available treatment is to change the ID (seek for ID Resetter inside the local directory).