There’s not much to glean from the teaser trailer apart from the possible inclusion of snowmobiles. Given that Vikendi is a winter map, you can also expect snow as a new weather condition.
Lastly, the title of the YouTube video tells us that Vikendi will be available in version 0.10.0 of PUBG Mobile.
Interestingly,reportedly acquired the patch notes for 0.10.0 from a “reliable source” almost two weeks ago. According to the purported patch notes, Vikendi also features Night Mode, the G36C assault rifle, and a slower blue zone.
Elsewhere, version 0.10.0 reportedly includes a snow theme for the main menu, snowball fights in Vikendi’s Spawn Island, and a new layout for players with larger hands.
You can read the rest of the leaked patch notes down below. If the patch notes are accurate, Vikendi will be available later this week.
New Map and In-Game Changes
- Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map
- Will be available for download at 0:00 UTC on 20 DEC 2019, and available for matchmaking 24 hours later
- New weather mode added: Snow
- Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
- Snowball Fight added to Vikendi’s Spawn Island
- Added layout for players with large hands
- Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Season 1’s winning teams will appear on the Spawn Island of their respective server and modes (Season 2 registration starts at 0:00 UTC on 18 DEC 2019)
- Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will now be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players
- Added a Snow theme to the main menu. Collect bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event center
- Shop’s front page has been tuned to emphasize themes of each major update
- Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers
- Players that repeatedly exit matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time
- Players may now report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.
- Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
- Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
- Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get upgradeable weapon finish Glacier — M416 when they finish daily missions.
- Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes
- Added Arabic support
- Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat
- Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages
- New commander added to Quick Chat
from appmarsh https://appmarsh.com/2GnfWe5