Raptor WAF is an easy internet software firewall made in C, using KISS idea, to make ballot use choose() serve as, isn’t higher than epoll() or kqueue() from *BSD however is transportable, the core of fit engine using DFA to discover XSS, SQLi and trail traversal.
WAF stands for Web Application Firewall. It’s broadly used at the present time to discover and shield SQL Injections and XSS…
- You’ll be able to block XSS, SQL injection assaults and trail traversal with Raptor
- You’ll be able to use blacklist of IPs to dam some customers at config/blacklist ip.txt
- You’ll be able to use IPv6 and IPv4 at communications
- On the long term DoS protector, request prohibit, rule interpreter and Malware detector at uploads.
- On the long term SSL/TLS…
$ git clone https://github.com/CoolerVoid/raptor_waf
$ cd raptor_waf; make; bin/raptor
Up some HTTPd server at port 80
$ bin/Raptor -h localhost -p 80 -r 8883 -w 4 -o loglog.txt
you’ll take a look at at http://localhost:8883/take a look at.php
Glance the doctors