“Notes can have tags associated with them allowing you to group notes together based on whatever criteria you choose. Now you can, for example, look at all notes related to a specific event, a specific project or a specific group of people. … There’s no way to change keyboard shortcuts.” —slant.co
Size: 34.7 MB (36,487,168 bytes) Packed Size: 10.7 MB (11,284,480 bytes)
Developer: C.Y. Yen, Amir Ammari (contributor) & appmarsh.com
Requirements: Windows XP or later
License: Freeware (Personal and business use)— ^(
Source: Included in the package (.ini, .nsh files)
DIY/Do It Yourself: Upgrade to the Latest Release
Requirements^( , ^( or other text editor, ^( , ^( .
- Get the ^( , and extract the content with 7-Zip.
- Get the latest ^( —both the 32 and 64 bit portable packages.
- Put them in the same folder as the extracted template, in our example C: TEST, then extract the 64 bit package to C: TESTResophNotesPortableApp folder then rename the folder to ResophNotes64,
- Extract the 32 bit package to C: TESTResophNotesPortableApp.
- Browse to ResophNotesPortableAppAppInfo and open appinfo.ini file with NPP. Replace the [Version] section with the latest version number. Make sure the PackageVersion entry is in 4 place digit, eg. 220.127.116.11 not just 1.7.0 nor 1.7,
DisplayVersion=1.7 (32/64 bit)
- Run PAL, paste the template folder address C: TESTResophNotesPortable, and click Go—a new launcher will be created,
- Test the new launchers by following ^( .
- When all is OK, then delete the ResophNotesPortableData folder and run PAI, paste the package folder address C: TESTResophNotesPortable, and click Go—to create the installer package.
- Use the installer package to upgrade your portable application. Don’t forget to at least backup your Data folder before any upgrade 🙂
- If you find any changes that’s not handled by the launcher, consult the PAL help file to modify the launcher yourself or ask for ^( .
Quick and Dirty Update
- Make sure you exit Exodus portable cleanly—check that no appmarsh.comLauncherRuntimeData-ResophNotesPortable.ini file in the Data folder.
- Get the latest portable 32 and 64 bit releases.
- Delete your current AppResophNotes and AppResophNotes64 folder.
- Extract the 64 bit package folder into App folder → rename the folder to ResophNotes64.
- Extract the 32 bit package folder into App folder.
- ResophNotes is 100% portable. We only separate the data from the binaries.
About the Publisher