3D Vision repair for Rise of the Tomb Raider, made for the official 3D mode and supposed for other folks that do not wish to downgrade the sport model to make use of the different neighborhood repair. This repair is all for display house reflections (water, puddles) and specular reflections. Nothing else.
For the totally neighborhood made repair, pass right here:^(
Remember: those two fixes don’t seem to be suitable with each and every different. You can not use each at the identical time.
– Screen house reflections are actually at the intensity they will have to be.
– Realistic specular reflections. Mostly for characters, water, pieces that you’ll investigate cross-check and a few geometry.
– Using this repair will decrease your CPU efficiency in comparison to no longer the usage of the rest, round 10% in the maximum hard spaces (examined with my i7 7700Ok).
– The repair is most commonly executed with regex. The first time new spaces load, you are going to realize some stutters. After that, they’ll be long past ceaselessly.
– Download ^( and extract its contents in the “Rise of the Tomb Raider” folder, the place “ROTTR.exe” is.
– Run the sport.
Hotkeys (numbers don’t seem to be from the numpad)
– 0: more than one intensity presets for specular reflections that should not have a correct “life like” intensity. It is going from floor intensity to complete intensity. Surface intensity through default. I should not have any particular advice.