Rolling Bolts – Logic Puzzles comes from LÖVLUND INNOVATION AB. It’s a gear puzzle where the object is to rotate the sections to match the rims.
1. All the gears are connected.
2. Each gear can rotate in either direction. A key element to solve is changing the direction in between moves.
3. The fewer moves, the more stars to accumulate.
4. The big gears move once per move. The smaller gears move two steps for each move.
5. The smallest gears move 5 spaces. In essence, they’re really just moving 1 space, but in the opposite direction.
I like this game. However, there are ads. Also, I had accumulated a certain number of stars to open the next section…..and mysteriously, my stars were gone and I had to start over again. Another problem: you have to swipe across a gear to make it change direction. Unfortunately, when doing so, you might actually tap it and make a move. This happens more on the tiny gears.
I like the concept. The graphics are okay. But it’s not clicking with me.