Above image search the credentials for
uber.com and have found 203 accounts.
Make sure you have installed the following:
- Python 3.0 or later.
- pip3 (sudo apt-get install python3-pip)
How to install?
git clone https://github.com/Viralmaniar/SMWYG-Show-Me-What-You-Got.git
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
How do I use this?
- Press 1: This will allow one to search credentials based on domain name.
- Press 2: This will allow one to search credentials for a specific email address.
- Press 3: To exit from the program.
Tips to stay secure
- Change your passwords every few months
- Use differnt passwords for different accounts
- Use password manager to generate random passwords
- Start using multi factor authentication
Twitter: https://twitter.com/maniarviral LinkedIn: ^(