Sublime Text 3
Sublime Text 3 is a super fast and feature packed sophisticated text and development editor. Sublime Text is a cross-platform source code editor with a Python application programming interface (API). typically community-built and maintained under free-software licenses. It natively supports many programming languages and markup languages, and its functionality can be extended by users with plugins, You’ll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features and amazing performance.
- Multiple cursors – Once you have discovered multiple cursors you won’t want to work without them anymore. As the name suggests they let you write or edit in multiple places in a document
- Vintage mode – Vim keyboard shortcuts will work just like in the original Vim editor. To use them, all you need to do is to enable vintage mode
- Lightning fast – This is the fastest code editor you will find right now.
- Command pallet – A great feature that allows you to reach about all functions of the editor via the keyboard. You will hardly use your mouse and thus code more efficiently.
- Package control – This add-on let’s you install plugins within seconds directly from the editor
- Distraction Free Mode – When you need to focus, Distraction Free Mode is there to help you out.
- Split Editing – Get the most out of your wide screen monitor with split editing support.
- Customize Anything – Key Bindings, Menus, Snippets, Macros, Completions and more – just about everything in Sublime Text is customizable with simple JSON files