Amazon Canada ^(https://amzn.to/2L9J5us) has another promo targeting Prime members, this time offering $7.50 credit when you reload your gift card balance with $100 or more ^(https://amzn.to/2L9J5us), in what looks to be another way to entice members to fund their accounts ahead of Prime Day on July 17th ^(https://amzn.to/2L9J5us).
Amazon says for Prime members reloading their gift card balances for the first time from July 2 to July 31, 2018, you can get $7.50 credit when you load $100 or more ^(https://amzn.to/2L9J5us) in a single transaction.
The offer is only available to select members—click here ^(https://amzn.to/2L9J5us) to see if you qualify.
The promo credit will be applied towards your next order and will expire on September 16, 2018.
Amazon also has another promo right now where you can get $25 credit for reloading your balance via Amazon Cash ^(http://www.appmarsh.ca/deals/amazon-cash-promo-25-credit/), at retail partners such as Canada Post. Other promos are available where you can get $10 credit for streaming Prime Video for the first time ^(http://www.appmarsh.ca/deals/amazon-promo-10-credit-prime-video/) and also $5 for using the Amazon app.
Everyone is getting amped-up for Amazon Prime Day ^(https://www.appmarsh.com/amazon-prime-day-deals/), which goes for 36 hours this year starting on July 16. As with previous Prime Days, we can expect drastic discounts on all sorts of items, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, cameras, wearables, and more.
However, you might not be excited for Prime Day at all. Maybe you don’t have an Amazon Prime membership ^(http://tyvm.ly/Prime2018), or maybe you are boycotting due to the issues surrounding worker’s rights ^(http://observer.com/2018/07/amazon-prime-day-boycott-european-workers/) at the company. Whatever the reason, you shouldn’t be denied awesome deals on tech just because you’re not buying from Amazon.
That’s why we made this handy list for you: the best non-Amazon deals we could find for those of you skipping Amazon Prime Day. We’ll keep it updated throughout the week, so come back often to see what’s been added.
- Google Pixel 2 XL ^(https://fave.co/2NyJPaO) — Save $100 on the factory-unlocked Pixel 2 XL ^(https://www.appmarsh.com/google-pixel-2-xl-review-805069/) from the Google Store. The 64GB model is now $749 and the 128GB model is now $849.
- Huawei P20 Pro ^(https://fave.co/2LftRkj) — Save $180 on the factory-unlocked Huawei P20 Pro ^(https://www.appmarsh.com/huawei-p20-pro-review-853352/) from eBay. The 128GB model sells for $999, now only $720.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 ^(https://fave.co/2NFRpRf) — Save $140 on a factory-unlocked Samsung Galaxy S9 ^(https://www.appmarsh.com/samsung-galaxy-s9-plus-review-839879/) (international version). The 64GB model sells for $720, now only $580. Won’t work on CDMA carriers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 ^(https://fave.co/2L9HyRL) — Save $425 on an open-box Galaxy Note 8 ^(https://www.appmarsh.com/samsung-galaxy-note-8-review-795053/). Will not work on Sprint. Usually sells for $950, get it from eBay for only $525.
- iPad Air 2 ^(https://fave.co/2LbdSUA) — If you’re willing to go refurbished, eBay has the iPad Air 2 (16GB, Wi-Fi) for only $180, a full $320 off the list price of $500.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 ^(https://fave.co/2NJkmvH) — Save $100 on the latest Samsung tablet ^(https://www.appmarsh.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-s3-review-757782/) (32GB, Wi-Fi) at Best Buy. Regularly $550, now only $450.
- Various Fitbit trackers & smartwatches ^(https://fave.co/2JhjaMy) — Best Buy has deals on all Fitbit ^(https://www.appmarsh.com/best-fitbit-692224/) items, with savings up to $50 off.
- Microsoft Surface Pro + Type Cover ^(https://fave.co/2NL4nx5) — Usually you would pay $1,159 for the bundle, but now pay only $799 for the Core i5 / 128GB / 8GB RAM model with keyboard.
- Microsoft Surface Go ^(https://fave.co/2NHUWhM) — Get a free $50 gift card when you pre-order any Microsoft Surface Go computer at Best Buy.
- Dell XPS 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop ^(https://fave.co/2NKM0rW) — Save $500 on a gaming laptop from Adorama, via eBay. 4K, Core i5, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM. Was $1,400, now $900.
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 ^(https://fave.co/2Ld86Sr) — Save $300 on a Canon DSLR camera bundle, including body, lens, and bag at Best Buy. Regularly $750, now only $450.
- Google Chromecast Ultra ^(https://fave.co/2NyJPaO) — Save $15 on a Google Chromecast Ultra from the Google Store. Originally $69, now only $54.
- Google Daydream View ^(https://fave.co/2NyJPaO) — Save $50 on a Google Daydream View from the Google Store. Originally $99, now only $49.
- Samsung 55-inch 4K TV ^(https://fave.co/2NIHfPA) — Save $100 on a new 4K television from Best Buy. Originally $600, now only $500
- Xbox One S ^(https://fave.co/2JhyU1Y) — Save $50 on the already low-priced Xbox One S at Walmart. Was $260, now $210 (price shows up in cart).
- Google Home ^(https://fave.co/2NyJPaO) — Save $30 on a Google Home ^(https://dgit.com/google-home-review-59112/) smart speaker from the Google Store. Originally $129, now only $99.
- Google Home Mini ^(https://fave.co/2NyJPaO) — Save $15 on a Google Home Mini ^(https://www.appmarsh.com/google-home-mini-selena-salazar-interview-820961/) smart speaker from the Google Store. Originally $49, now only $34.
Did we miss anything? Have any other deals we should add to our list? Leave a comment below!
from Android Authority https://ift.tt/2zyPYRl
via IFTTT ^(https://ifttt.com/?ref=da&site=appmarsh)